Housing - Energy Consultancy Framework
CAG Consultants has been appointed to the Energy Procurement
and Consultancy framework of Procurement for Housing. This
is a fully EU compliant framework through which members of
Procurement for Housing can procure training and consultancy
on a wide range of energy related topics from established
experts in the field.
Procurement for Housing has 800 members that collectively
manage over 3.6 million properties. The consortium generates
substantial savings by harnessing the collective purchasing
power of housing organisations.
CAG Consultants has been appointed to Lot 3 (Energy Consultancy)
as part of a consortium led by CarbonSmart and also involving
Under this Framework, CAG can provide a range of services
to PfH members:
- Advice and support on securing funding for energy efficiency
measures including Green Deal and ECO (the Energy Company
- Staff training on energy and fuel poverty issues.
- 'Energy surgeries' for tenants to help identify ways
to reduce fuel bills through behaviour change, changing supplier
and accessing rebates such as the Warm Homes Discount.
- Training for residents to develop networks of 'energy
- Consultancy support in developing carbon reduction/energy
resilience/climate change strategies and plans.
- Staff and tenant engagement and behaviour change programmes, including social marketing, related to the installation
of energy efficiency measures, renewable energy technologies,
or changes to heating systems.
- Advice on sustainable procurement and whole life costing.
- Evaluation of energy efficiency programmes, including
measurement and monitoring of householder behaviour change
through our innovative Change! Tool.
Further information can be found on the
Procurement for Housing website.
(Image courtesy of EST)
Local Powers to Maximise Energy Efficiency Delivery
CAG Consultants has been commissioned by the Greater London
Authority to undertake a project to identify and share
good practice on using local authority powers to maximise
the amount of homes in London that can benefit from energy
efficiency retrofitting works.
Launches the Consultation Shop
As one of the UK's leading community engagement consultancies,
CAG Consultants has launched the Consultation Shop to
support local planning authorities and developers to deliver
effective and credible consultation.