CAG Consultants is one of the UK’s leading sustainability, climate change and community engagement consultancies.
We specialise in operating at the interface of policy and practice, and work with a wide range of clients (public, private and third sector) across the UK to develop better informed policy and strategy, and bespoke solutions to complex problems. Specialist areas include energy and the low carbon economy, policy and programme evaluation, economic development, climate resilience and stakeholder engagement.
We aim to:
- foster social and environmental justice,
- with economic equity,
- whilst developing a sense of ownership and empowerment amongst those we work with.
In doing so we aim to:
- take a co-operative and inclusive approach to all that we do,
- employing questioning and new thinking,
- so as to share our knowledge, contribute to the debate and deliver high quality, transformative and useful work within the context of communities, climate change and sustainable development.