You are here: Home > Work Areas > Measuring Behaviour Change
Measuring behaviour change
Developed by CAG with WWF, the Change! Tool is a fully online evaluation tool that can be used by anyone to measure the impact of their environmental activity on behaviour change.
The Change Tool:
- makes evaluation easy with a simple, automated questionnaire that tracks participant change over the duration of a project
- provides evidence of delivery to current and future funders
- is cost effective, with a free entry-level tool, and affordable options for more complex use
- provides access to training and support
- provides an independent evaluation of your project, using a method that has been thoroughly trialled and has the backing of major organisations such as WWF and Nesta.
Explore the tool further on the Change! Tool website or contact Emma Cranidge at CAG on 01706 817 347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our wider evaluation service
CAG offer rigorous and participative evaluation services focused on making sure that you and your stakeholders learn from your work.
In addition to measuring behaviour change we help you to find out:
- What change is your work producing and who is changing?
- What is working really well and what could be improved?
- What is the impact of your work?
- What do stakeholders think about your work?
We can help you to develop really effective programme and project monitoring processes and baseline (or starting) positions against which to measure change.
We believe that, wherever possible, evaluation should be a way of building stakeholder ownership of achievements and learning so that it becomes a way of strengthening the work itself. Our stakeholder and community engagement skills support this work and we are able to offer a range of innovative approaches.
For more information about our evaluation of behaviour change, and about the Change! Tool, please contact Emma Cranidge on 01706 817 347 or email@example.com.