We provide independent public and stakeholder consultation services that improve engagement and save you time and money.
We support organisations to deliver effective and credible consultation by offering a complete range of consultation and engagement services and tools to both the public and private sector.
We provide consultation and engagement support in many different sectors, including planning (for developers and local authorities), community energy, climate change adaptation and mitigation, waste and recycling, and the management of environmental resources (such as woodlands and fisheries).
What we offer:
Our Consultation Shop outlines the flexible range of support we offer. You can choose whatever level of support you need, from developing and delivering large-scale and multi-dimensional consultation programmes, to individual services such as
Examples of our recent work:
- Letchworth Garden City dialogue on new housing, for Letchworth Garden City Foundation, with University of Hertfordshire (2014)
- Facilitating local engagement in climate change adaptation, for Kent County Council (2013-2014)
- Runwell Hospital Regeneration – pre-application public consultation, for the Homes and Communities Agency (2013)
- Plymbridge Woods Recreation project – consensus building programme, for the National Trust (2012)
- North London Waste Plan public consultation, for North London planning authorities, with Mouchel (2007-2013)
Featured Case Study
Kent Coastal Communities 2150
CAG Consultants, in partnership with LUC, were commissioned to develop a plan for community engagement with these communities, and to develop a set of tools to support this community engagement plan. Read more →