CAG have a team of highly skilled and experienced economists who provide a range of economic development services.
Our clients include national and local government authorities, development agencies and private sector companies. We have a reputation for providing innovative and high quality advice to aid our clients.
Our approach is based on rigorous analysis and ensuring we understand the local characteristics of each project.
What we offer:
Examples of our recent work:
- Southall Economy Strategy, London Borough of Ealing and Catalyst Housing Group (2016)
- Southwark Employment Land Study and Old Kent Road Economic Strategy, London Borough of Southwark (2015)
- London Employment and Population Projections, Transport for London (2016)
- London Employment Sites Database, GLA (2016)
- Islington Employment Land Study, London Borough of Islington (2015)
- Crossrail2 Business Case, Transport for London (2015)
- East London River Crossings Economic Impact, RB Greenwich (2014)
- St. Mellons Business Park Economic Impact, Nigel Roberts Property (2014)
- Evaluation of European Centre for Environment and Human Health, Exeter University (2014)
- West Oxfordshire Economic Snapshot, West Oxfordshire DC (2014)
- Cherwell Economic Analysis, Cherwell District Council, (2014)
- Low Carbon Routemap for Winchester, for Winchester City Council, with Roger Tym & Partners (2013)