Since devolution, the policy agenda in Wales has diverged from that in England.
The Welsh Government has made sustainable development its central organising principle.
CAG Consultants has been actively involved in the development and evaluation of policy in Scotland and Wales, both at the national and local level. Our team of consultants has an in-depth knowledge of the Scottish and Welsh political contexts and the economic, social and environmental policy agendas.
What we offer:
Examples of our recent work:
- Sustainable Living Evaluation Framework Agreement, Welsh Government (2011-2014)
- Green Economy Masterplanning, for Welsh Local Government and Torfaen County Borough Council (2013-14)
- North Wales Climate Change Activity Review, for the Welsh Local Government Association (2013)
- Evaluation of WECAN (Working Together for Economically Prosperous Communities through Assets of Natural Heritage), for Groundwork Wales and Welsh Government (2012-2014)
- Annual Review of the progress against the Climate Change Strategy for Wales, for the Climate Change Commission for Wales (2011)
FEATURED CASE STUDY
As part of a project undertaken in partnership with Torfaen Council, CAG developed a green economy master-planning tool (GEM) to help area-based partnerships to understand what a green economy might look like in their locality. Read more →